Onsite Wastewater Treatment & Disposal System Maintenance
The Onsite Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System Maintenance is a well written document from the Ministry of Health outlining how to operate and trouble shoot onsite septic system.
Saskatchewan Onsite Wastewater Disposal Guide Appendix 16
The Saskatchewan Onsite Wastewater Disposal Guide Appendix 16 document includes suggestions as to how often a tank should be pumped and hauled.
Guidance for Developments/Subdivisions With Onsite Sewage Systems Proposed
Download the Guidance Document for Developments and Subdivisions Where Onsite Sewage Systems are Proposed.
Health regions are consulted to help Community Planning resolve compliance with the following:
The Subdivision Regulations
- Considerations to be taken into account by approving authority. In making a decision as to whether or not to approve an application for subdivision approval, the approving authority shall:
- Consider the suitability of the land for the proposed subdivision having regard to:
- The availability and adequacy of a water supply, a sewage disposal system and solid waste disposal
- The existing and prospective uses of land in the vicinity
- The need to minimize the likelihood of air, water or soil pollution by the subdivision or the need to protect the subdivision from such pollution by outside influences