The following Bylaw will be considered for 2nd and 3rd Readings at 11:00 a.m. on January 18, 2021 during the regular R.M. Council meeting. Please note that R.M. Council has suspended all in-person delegations during Council meetings at this time, due to COVID-19. If you would like to speak to the Bylaw, please contact the Planning Department in advance of 5 p.m. on January 15, 2021.
- Bylaw 65/20 for Textual Amendments to the R.M. of Corman Park Zoning Bylaw, related to Cannabis Regulations; Purpose: to provide for
- including a definition for Cannabis Micro Production Facility and the addition of Cannabis Micro Production Facility as a permitted use in the Light Industrial (M1) and Heavy Industrial (M2) Zoning Districts and discretionary use in the Agricultural (AG), Agricultural Residential 1 (AR1), Agricultural Residential 2 (AR2) and Business (B1) Zoning Districts;
- textual amendments to the definitions for Agriculture (Intensive – Horticulture) and Agricultural Support Service to exclude cannabis; and
- textual amendments to clarify that outdoor storage of cannabis is now allowable subject to compliance with federal regulations; and
- textual amendments to clarify the types of uses in the Agricultural (AG), Agricultural Residential 1 (AR1) and Agricultural Residential 2 (AR2) Zoning Districts which are allowed to have a residential dwelling as an accessory use;
- Bylaw 66/20 for Brenton & Cheri Marchuk on Parcel B, NE 36-37-4-W3; Proposed Change: rezoning from Agricultural Residential 1 District (AR1) to Agricultural District (AG); Purpose: to provide for consolidation of an existing, vacant residential parcel with the remnant quarter section.
The Advertisement for the bylaw can be found here. For more information, please contact the Planning Department at 306-242-9303 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Bylaw number.