Bylaw 37/18 amendments are to the R.M. of Corman Park Zoning Bylaw and will include:
- Amend the Table of Contents by correcting the numbering of the Schedules accordingly.
- Amend Section 5, Schedule O – RWM – Regional Waste Management District by separating subsection 2.1.b) into two uses and renumbering the subsections.
- Amend Section 5, Schedule O – RWM – Regional Waste Management District by adding “Commercial Composting Operation” into section 2.2 as a discretionary use and renumbering all the subsections alphabetically.
- Correct the term “Use Building Material Outlet” to “Used Building Materials Retail Outlet” in Schedule O, Section 2.2 g) and Section 6.69.
- Amend Section 6.221 by adding “Commercial Composting Operation” to the definition of “Waste Management and Remediation Industry.”
A copy of the bylaw can be viewed here .
Any person may inspect the proposed Bylaw at the R.M. of Corman Park Office, 111 Pinehouse Drive, Saskatoon, SK, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, up to 5:00 p.m. until Friday, September 14, 2018.
R.M. Council will hold a public hearing on Monday September 17, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers at the R.M. of Corman Park No. 344 Office to hear any person or group that wants to comment on the proposed Bylaw. All written comments received by 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 11, 2018 will be forwarded to Council.