The following list of discretionary use applications will be considered at the July 17, 2017 R.M. Council meeting. If you would like to speak to one of the applications please contact the Planning Department in advance of 5 p.m. on July 14, 2017.
- Koren Vangool & Darren Melsted on Parcel ’A’, SE 20-37-8-W3; Proposed Development: Discretionary Use - Intensive Agricultural Operation-Horticulture (greenhouses); Council Division: 8
- Don Wehage Trucking Ltd. on SE 27-38-5-W3; Proposed Development: Discretionary Use - Mineral Resource Extraction Industry; Council Division: 7
- David & Martha Peters (Owners) for Nicholas & Amanda Wiebe (Applicant) on SE 6-40-4-W3: Proposed Development: Discretionary Use - Garden Suite; Council Division: 6
- Darren & Cheryl Walker on Lot 3, Block 1, SE 28-35-5-W3 (48 Rolling Hills Lane); Proposed Development: Discretionary Use - Sea Container Placement; Council Division: 2
- Ian Crone on Parcel A, SE 24-36-4-W3; Proposed Development: Discretionary Use - Home Based Business, Indoor Commercial Storage Use; Council Division: 1
**Please note: This listing will be first updated on July 10, 2017, if one of the applications is deferred to an upcoming meeting this list may be updated on or before 9 am on July 17, 2017**
For more information regarding any of these applications please contact the Planning Department at 306-242-9303 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the file.