The following list of discretionary use applications will be considered at the June 19, 2017 R.M. Council meeting. If you would like to speak to one of the applications please contact the Planning Department in advance of 5 p.m. on June 16, 2017.
- Diamond Holsteins Ltd. – Phil Huizing on NW 34-39-4-W3; Proposed Development: ILO Expansion 1000+ animal units (dairy); Council Division: 5
- White Feather Poultry Farms Ltd. - Stan & Marie Fehr on LSD 7 & 8; 6-40-3-W3; Proposed Development: ILO Expansion - 601-1000 animal units (chicken); Council Division: 5
- Kelly Panteluk Construction Ltd. (Applicant) for Rick & Joan Atkings (Owner) on Parcel ‘G’, SE 10-39-5-W3; Proposed Development: Discretionary Use – Work Camp; Council Division: 6
- Terry & Shaunene Sorowski on LSD 7 & 8 SE 14-39-6-W3; Proposed Development: Discretionary Use – Garden Suite; Council Division: 7
- North Country Customs for 101218450 Saskatchewan Ltd. on Lot 2, Blk 4, SE 19-37-5-W3; Proposed Development: Discretionary Use – Industrial Complex; Council Division: 4
**Please note: This listing will be first updated on June 12, 2017, if one of the applications is deferred to an upcoming meeting this list may be updated on or before 9 am on June 19, 2017**
For more information regarding any of these applications please contact the Planning Department at 306-242-9303 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the file.