What do I do if I want to put in an Approach?

As with the Custom work applications, simply fill out the Approach Approval form, with your land location and contact information with a sketch of where you want to put your approach. Submit your application to the office with the $200 administration fee. Our staff will come out and inspect your approach location and either approve or decline your application. Should your application be approved, you will receive a letter outlining the recommended culvert size to be installed and approach build specifications for proper drainage. You are then responsible to hire a contractor to complete your installation.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I want to get my driveway graded, ditches mowed, or driveway snow plowed?
2. What do I do if I want to put in an Approach?
3. How often is my road graded?
4. What determines when my road gets gravel?
5. When do I need to get an overweight permit?
6. What is the purpose of a Road Maintenance Agreement (RMA)?