Public Works Request

Residents with questions, concerns, and requests related to the RM of Corman Park's public works and the maintenance of this infrastructure can submit a work request to the Department of Public Works via the online form linked below: 


This form can be used for items regarding (but not limited to) the following:

  • Public maps
  • Road grading and conditions
  • Approach assessments and inspections
  • Signs
  • Civic addressing
  • Dust control preparation

Note: Custom work on private property such as grading/grader construction, snow clearing, and mowing are not work requests and require the submission of an application as outlined on the Custom Work Services page.